|Title:||Accounts Receivable E-Commerce Clerk|
|Reports To:||Commercial Accountant|
We are a multi-million euro company that continues to grow, and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our
core strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers & customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics, industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia. We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design & operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity for our clients.
We are currently expanding our business and are looking for someone who is passionate about the business of supply chain and who wants to be involved in an exciting and fast-moving growth environment.
Enthusiastic, and detail-oriented team player, with an ability to deal with multiple issues
simultaneously whilst producing status reports and providing regular status updates to management.
The ideal candidate will have ability to take work at a detailed level in a multi-customer Accounts Receivable environment. The candidate will have SAP experience and be proficient in Excel. The candidate will be expected to manage accounts receivable across several vendor accounts. The payables will be in currency EUR and possibly PLN, but experience in dealing in multi-currency will be an advantage.
The candidate should take full ownership of responsibilities and build relationships with the wider E-Commerce team.
• Analysing debtor ledgers and understanding monies owed
• Communicate directly with the internal and external stakeholders regarding
payments due, utilising Vendor Central/Seller Central Amazon web platforms.
• Identify and analyse aged invoices and communicate directly with the customer and internal management
• Setting up new customer detail on SAP- including ship/sold to address’
• Resolve invalid or unauthorised deductions
• Liaise daily with stakeholders on invoice queries/discrepancies, highlighting
• Post and allocate payments, credit and debit notes
• Working closely with E-Commerce team and Commercial Accountant including weekly
• Prepare weekly internal reports and monthly customer statements
• Booking re-class journals relating to Amazon related charges
• Investigate aged open items
• Daily remittance allocations
• Monthly working capital forecasting
• Other ad hoc finance duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Provide support to team during peak times – month end, audits
• Provide backup cover to other roles when required
• Protect the organisation by keeping information confidential
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 2+ years’ experience in similar role
• SAP knowledge and proficiency in Excel essential
• Organisational, accounting & data entry skills
• Very good level of English in terms of written and verbal skills
• Attention to detail, thoroughness, ability to identify and analyse errors
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in dealing with a variety of people within the organisation, sales, procurement etc
• Ability to work on own initiative and flexible approach to work.
Please send your CV and cover letter: email@example.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not intended to be interpreted as a exhaustive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.