|Title:||Associate QA EHS Engineer|
|Reports To:||Quality & EHS Manager|
We are a multi-million-euro company that continues to grow and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our core strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers & customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics, industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia. We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design & operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity for our clients.
We are currently expanding our business and are looking for someone who is passionate about the business of supply chain and who wants to be involved in an exciting and fast-moving growth environment.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
- The candidate will have a qualification in the areas of Quality Assurance / Compliance.
- At least 2 to 3 years relevant experience in the area of Quality Management Systems.
- Experience of executing environmental, health & safety systems including risk assessments & maintaining EHS procedures & documents.
- Have experience in customer and external audit process and required follow up.
- Have great attention to detail with customer facing experience and have managed customer queries / responses to corrective actions etc.
- Intimately understand the requirements of ISO standards and be capable of ensuring compliance and continued monitoring through internal audit processes.
- Be capable of supporting quality assurance project work for specific customer projects and controlling specific deliverables against set timelines.
- Evolution of our QEMS. Modify and make improvements to the Company Quality and Environmental management system, ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 respectively. Implementation of new requirements associated with standard changes, internal process changes and customer requirements.
- CAPA System Management – Dealing with Customer Complaints, Supplier Complaints, Internal Deviations and the creation of CAPA’s (Corrective Action and Preventative Actions plans), working and coordinating with the relevant departments to ensure the completion of the CAPA investigations. Ensuring the non-conformance reports are reviewed and approved by the Quality Manager before being submitted to customers. Tracking of CAPA closure is also a key factor in management of the system.
- Document Control Management.
- Create and maintain SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and the relevant documentation records.
- Change control ownership, administration, and monitoring.
- Quality training and awareness including initial induction training.
- Customer interaction – linking directly with customer representatives on Quality matters.
- Risk assessment & structured problem-solving participation and administration.
- Auditing, review and administration of critical site services & systems e.g. pest control, cleaning, calibration etc.
- Project team member for Operations Support Team projects.
- QA support to Engineering and Validation & owner of change control process.
- Responsible for the control of site training – documentation of training in line with regulatory or customer requirements.
- Work closely with other departments to meet customer delivery timeframes and requirements.
- Support regulatory and customer audit preparation as a member of the Operations Support Team.
- Leading the internal auditing process.
- Daily support on operations issues arising.
- Prepare Quality KPI Metric Reports and communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Assist with other duties and responsibilities as they arise.
Education & Qualifications:
- Degree or diploma level qualification in a Quality Assurance related field.
- Experience in EHS management & execution would be an advantage.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience operating in a Quality/Compliance role within a regulated/GMP industry.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills required.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
- Excellent organisational and team building skills.
- High self-motivation and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP system would also be an advantage.