|Title:||Business Development Manager (6M FTC)|
|Reports To:||Commercial Director|
We are a multi-million Euro company that continues to grow. At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven-to-deliver-more. Our employees are high energy and high achievers. This successful environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many opportunities for rapid career advancement.
Exertis Supply Chain Services t/a Exertis Global Operations is the supply chain and fulfilment services arm of Exertis. Founded in 1978, and operating globally, Exertis Global Operations provides b2b services:
- outsourced procurement services;
- export/import services;
- production and stock finance services;
- fulfilment services;
- transport and logistics services incl. VAT and duty;
- order-to-cash (OTC) services globally.
Exertis Global Operations is an exciting and growing part of the Exertis group of companies and a key differentiator for the business. The primary function of the Business Development Manager is to source consumer electronic and technology brands interested in our wide suite of services. The role will be located in the UK or Ireland and will include travel.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
- Researching, identifying and targeting companies interested in our services;
- Maintaining a strong sales pipeline of new business potential;
- Develop compelling propositions and successfully acquire new customers for the business.
- Proven track record in business development – selling services;
- Market knowledge in consumer electronics and technology product categories;
- Working knowledge of major channels to market for consumer electronics and technology brands – direct, resellers, retail, Amazon and eBay in Europe and the UK;
- Self-confidence, gravitas, and the impact to quickly earn respect at all levels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years b2b sales/business development;
- Proven ability to identify target customers and secure complex sales;
- Proven deal making ability;
- Very strong communication skills;
- Very strong presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial but results driven with exceptionally high levels of enthusiasm, drive and energy.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com