|Reports To:||Senior Supply Chain Business Manager|
We are a multi-million Euro company that continues to grow. Our core strengths are in the provision of global supply chain management services on behalf of our customer base. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships. Among our wide range of services, we specialise in delivering supply chain solutions to multinational clients from procurement, inventory financing, logistics, value added services, warehousing and global fulfilment.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
To manage and ensure supply of parts in the most cost effective way, including transfer of current parts and the on-boarding of new suppliers & parts for new projects.
- Responsible for the effective coordination of the material planning, purchasing and production
scheduling function and ensuring timely delivery to customers of finished products;
- Be able to establish and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new suppliers,
scheduling reviews where appropriate;
- Work with relevant procurement personnel and/or suppliers to expedite shortages and urgent
- Communicate regularly with vendors and provide regular updates to internal and external
customers, including visits to the Customersite;
- Work to reduce / eliminate any potential Excess and Obsoletematerials;
- Review impact of Engineering Change and/or Deviations to currentsupply;
- Develop and implement a cost reduction program;
- Work with Engineering to onboard new cost effective solutions as part of our Innovation
- Ensure that control, recording systems and procedures fully meet our client’srequirements;
- Ensure timely escalation and elimination of roadblocks;
- Responsible for NPI management and new vendor set-up;
- Ensure all SAP master data, including pricing, is kept up to date and present regular reports displaying same;
- Support accounts payable to ensure timely invoicing and with any invoice queries.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Vendor Management Expertise;
- Be proactive & results driven;
- Proven ability to root cause issues and work on implementing corrective actions;
- Demonstrate a strong record of contract negotiation & ability to negotiate with vendors for
- Must have strong communications skills & have excellent interpersonal skills and work with
different functions within the organisation;
- Team player with the ability to work well in a pressurised environment to demanding
- Able to work under their own initiative and make sound commercial decisions.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role;
- Extensive knowledge of MRP and SAP;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Wordetc.;
- APICS/IIPMM or equivalent.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a copy of your CV and Cover Letter
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not intended to be interpreted as a exhaustive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.