|Title:||GMP Warehouse Operator|
|Reports To:||GMP Warehouse Supervisor or Designate|
We are a multi-million-euro company that continues to grow and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our core strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers & customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics, industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia. We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design & operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity for our clients.
We are currently expanding our business and are looking for someone who is passionate about the business of supply chain and who wants to be involved in an exciting and fast-moving growth environment.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
Reporting to the warehouse supervisor, the candidate will be responsible for completing day to day activity and ensuring that all processes and procedures are followed in this controlled and regulated environment.
- Follows established safety practices and SOPs in a cGMP environment;
- Ensure all material transactions are executed timely and in accordance to company KPIs;
- Goods receiving, goods delivery, regular counting, picking, packing, sortation system and inventory check completed in accordance to training provided;
- Initiates and engages in Continuous Improvement activities ensuring ideas are considered across the team and supports implementation;
- Abide by regulations when handling dangerous goods;
- Maintain warehouses and working area in a clean and orderly fashion at all times;
- Ensure that PPE is worn at all times when on site;
- Adhere to manual handling training when moving, picking and packing items in the distribution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2 years previous warehousing experience;
- Valid Forklift license;
- Experience handling dangerous goods and manual handling training;
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Oracle;
- Team Player and the ability to work in a pressurised environment;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Positive attitude and alignment with continuous improvement