|IT Application Team Manager|
|Location:||Based in Dublin or Limerick (Hybrid)|
We are a multi-million-euro company that continues to grow and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our core strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers & customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics, industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia. We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design & operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity for our clients.
We are currently expanding our business and are looking for someone who is passionate about the business of supply chain and who wants to be involved in an exciting and fast-moving growth environment.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
This position is that of a SAP Developer. The organisation runs an enterprise suite of applications including customer interfaces, partner portals, business analytics and SAP ERP to support a high volume, high revenue business. As such, the candidate will need to have deep SAP application development (ABAP) knowledge and at least 10 years implementation experience in end-to-end SAP supply chain implementation projects. Additionally, the candidate will have strong solution design, implementation and rollout experience and will have led SAP developments, meeting customer requirements and demanding deadlines. Knowledge in the following SAP modules is important – Fi/Co, FA, MM, SD, WM and PP.
- Working on the enterprise application suite to deliver break/ fix development & configuration, plus enabling new business scenarios and enhanced functionality.
- Hands on development, as part of the SAP application team.
- Integration development – design, develop, and maintain integration solutions working within the Boomi software integration framework
- Being part of a collaborative approach to solution design, engaging clients and colleagues throughout the process.
- Providing input to RFP & RFI responses and accurately estimate implementation effort
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Excellent ability to listen and interpret customer requirements
- Strong SAP application development knowledge as well as configuration experience on at least one SAP supply chain module (WM, MM, SD & FI module)
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines at the same time
- Creative, goal oriented and results driven with a strong desire to see task through to completion
- Have the right to work in Ireland
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Certification in SAP ABAP and an SAP Supply Chain module
- 10 years implementation experience in end-to-end SAP supply chain implementation projects
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not intended to be interpreted as a exhaustive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualification required of employees assigned to this job.