|Reports To:||Warehouse Team Lead|
We are a multi-million euro company that continues to grow, and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our core strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers & customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics, industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia. We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design & operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity for our clients.
Ensuring the effective and efficient receiving of material, material transfers, pick and pack of materials, order shipment and returns management.
- Unload and check all deliveries,
- Break down, locate and transact material into warehouse bin locations,
- Pick material from warehouse bin locations using call off pick list and system update through RF,
- Ensure all orders are dispatched on time,
- Highlight any inventory issues,
- Carry out quality checks on outgoing shipments,
- Ensure paper work is accurate and complete for all shipments,
- Load shipments onto trucks and obtain POD’s for all collections,
- Receive, break down, verify and process all material returns ,
- Assist in any value added services requirements either in the warehouse or production environments and assist the cycle count team in counting activity as required,
- Carry out location maintenance on an ongoing basis,
- Ensure all health and safety practices are adhered to,
- Maintain excellent level of housekeeping and conduct routine housekeeping activity,
- Document and report any damage to racking or equipment,
- Carry out all warehouse activities in line with written procedures,
- Professional communication between various departments and warehouse,
- Train new operators as required,
- Maintain records on file for reference,
- Communicating and documenting all issues from above.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment,
- Reach / Counterbalance forklift driving licence and experience is a distinct advantage,
- Basic computer skills would be an advantage along with data entry experience would be an advantage along with experience in the use of RF scanning equipment,
- General knowledge of SAP would be an advantage,
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to multi task and problem solve,
- Good organizational skills with filing/documentation experience,
- Quality awareness,
- The ability to work as part of a team and also diversify across other activities as necessary,
- Good interpersonal/communication skills, with an excellent level of verbal and written English,
- Flexible approach to work and willingness to work outside normal hours,
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance is essential,
- Responsive to pressure.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not intended to be interpreted as a exhaustive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.