Title: Warehouse Operator
Reports To: Head of GMP Operations & Warehouse
We are a multi-million euro company that continues to grow, and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our core strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers & customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics, industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia. We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design & operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity for our clients.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the candidate will be responsible for completing day to day activity and ensuring that all processes and procedures are followed in this controlled and regulated environment.
- Adhere to health and safety procedures at all times.
- Ensure all material transactions are executed timely and in accordance to company procedures and KPIs.
- Goods receiving, picking, packing, and shipping in line with training provided.
- Inventory accuracy management.
- Projects and other warehouse operational activities as required.
- Contribute to the warehouse operations management process by leading/contributing in team meetings, reporting, action completions etc.
- Abide by regulations when handling hazardous goods & ensuring PPE is worn as required.
- Maintain warehouses and working area in a clean and orderly fashion at all times.
- Adhere to manual handling training when moving, picking and packing items.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years previous warehousing experience;
- Forklift operation will be a requirement, training will be provided but forklift experience and a valid forklift license would be an advantage;
- Experience handling dangerous goods (desirable);
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and ERP (SAP, Oracle or similar).