|Title:||Warehouse Team Lead|
|Reports To:||Site Manager or Designate|
We are a multi-million euro company that continues to grow, and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our
core strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers & customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics, industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia. We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design & operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity for our clients.
Completing the day to day functions of the warehouse in full compliance with Exertis processes and procedures, managing teams to complete the above. Managing a team where applicable.
- To assist in managing the day-to-day operation of assigned departments within the Warehouse,
- Leading a team of operators,
- Co-ordinate workflow and operator movement to adhere to customer requirements,
- Monitor and maintain health and safety and housekeeping,
- Ensure efficient and complete handover at shift end,
- Ensure adherence to best practice procedures throughout the Warehouse,
- Proactive management of incoming and outgoing quality,
- Team member for all future process developments,
- Step into any warehouse position to cover absenteeism and holidays,
- Co-ordinate breaks,
- Support and respond to any inquiries both external and internal pertaining to the Warehouse Department,
- Key liaison between Exertis internal and external customers,
- Identify training needs. Maintain adequate levels of employee cross training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience on the similar position,
- Experience dealing with high volume inventory turns in a busy warehouse,
- Language skills: communicative in English, fluent in Polish – both written and verbal,
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (essential),
- Previous experience using SAP would be a distinct advantage,
- Current Counter Balance and/or Reach Truck licence,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Good organisational and administration skills with the ability to prioritise and strong attention to detail, excellent time management,
- Ability to make decisions and prioritise work as required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a copy of your CV and Cover Letter
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not intended to be interpreted as a exhaustive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualification required of employees assigned to this job.