Exertis SCS was delighted to present and sponsor at Supply Chain Insights Live Europe 2019. This was a cross-sectoral event and 200 delegates from the European Industrial and Lifesciences sectors attended the event.
Key areas on which the event was focused were:
- Supply Chain 4.0
- Emerging Trends: Servitization
- Delighting Modern Customers
- Sustainable Futures
Exertis SCS Presentation
Title: OUTSOURCING THE TAIL: REDUCING COST AND COMPLEXITY IN YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
Presenter: Dermot Connolly, Exertis SCS Head of Global Business Development
Date: 7th March, 2019 ( Day-2 of event)
Time: 11:10 – 11:30
Dermot Connolly delivered a main stage presentation addressing the significant benefits that companies can gain from reducing cash and resources tied up in their supply chains. Dermot’s presentation was focused on:
- The ever increasing pressure placed on supply chain managers by the demands of the ‘Now Generation’ customer & the implications on procurement, inventory management, storage & fulfilment
- How outsourcing these functions can dramatically reduce supply chain cost and complexity
- The movement away from traditional logistics to Integrated Supply Chain Management
- The Opportunities that exist for companies to release cash tied up in excess inventory
- The bottom line benefits for companies that outsource, including lower costs, increased flexibility, more time and resources for business growth.
ABOUT Supply Chain Insights Live Europe 2019
The Supply Chain Insights Live Europe is a gathering of supply chain and manufacturing leaders to debate, share ideas and network. The event is established as Europe’s leading event for high-level supply chain networking and strategic benchmarking.
Exertis SCS also exhibited our award winning solutions to an audience of over 200 senior manufacturing and supply chain professionals. Attendees were able to gain actionable insights from industry leaders and supply chain innovators from across Europe. Click here to view the full conference agenda.
To learn more about this event or to discover how Exertis SCS can optimise your cost, capital and complexity, please contact Stephen Davis, Head of Marketing on +353 1 405 6586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.