Event: The National Procurement Summit 2018
Date: Wednesday, 31st January 2018
Location: Citywest Hotel, Saggart, Co. Dublin
We’re pleased to announce that Exertis SCS will be exhibiting our Award Winning Supply Chain Services at the National Procurement Summit on Wednesday, January 31st 2018 at the Citywest Hotel, Dublin. Also, our Head of Global Business Development, Dermot Connolly, will deliver a presentation on the main stage advising how companies can release cash tied up in their supply chains.
Attendees can register for the summit as a guest of Exertis Supply chain Services for free at www.procurementevent.com/register/ using the promotional code ExertisMSC18.
Exertis SCS Presentation (9.50-10.10am, Main Stage 2):
How to Release Cash Tied up in Manufacturing Supply Chains
Dermot Connolly, Exertis SCS Head of Global Business Development will address the significant benefits that companies can gain from reducing cash and resources tied up in their supply chain.Dermot’s presentation will address:
- The ever increasing pressure placed on supply chain managers by the demands of the ‘Now Generation’ customer & the implications on procurement, inventory management, storage & fulfilment
- How outsourcing these functions can dramatically reduce supply chain cost and complexity
- The movement away from traditional logistics to Integrated Supply Chain Management
- The Opportunities that exist for companies to release cash tied up in excess inventory
- The bottom line benefits for companies that outsource, including lower costs, increased flexibility, more time and resources for business growth
Exhibition: Exertis SCS World Class Supply Chain Solutions
Time: 8am – 5pm
Location: L15 / M22, Citywest Hotel Exhibition Hall
Our staff will be on hand to talk you through our integrated materials supply chain solutions including Consultancy, Materials Sourcing, Materials Management, Fulfilment and Inventory Financing.
About the National Procurement Summit
The Summit is the ultimate procurement and supply chain conference and exhibition in Ireland. It offers educational seminars on the latest industry issues, key insights from industry thought leaders, practitioners & service providers, hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase and excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day. The event is expected to attract a delegation of over 1,000 Sourcing, Procurement and Supply chain professionals.For more information, visit www.procurementevent.com
To learn more about the National procurement Summit or to request complimentary passes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org